Gutsy Gastros charity supports children and teens with life-long, life-threatening and life-limiting bowel conditions.
- To improve the quality of life of Gutsy Gastro children and their families whether in or out of hospital
- To support medical professionals in their efforts to get children home
- To make the hospital environment a ‘home away from home’ for those who have to be in; providing home comforts for the children and their families during regular and long stays
- To organise at least one annual day of fun, education and sharing of information for our Gutsy Gastro children and their families
Our Three Main Objectives:
- Raising Awareness
- Providing positive support and knowledge to Gutsy Gastro children and their families
We are a small charity with minimal overheads run by volunteers.